Whether you are looking to throw away large household items like broken appliances or old furniture, or are just trying to clean up your home or yard, Lawn Life is here to help de-clutter your space quickly and efficiently.
What Can Lawn Life Take Away?
If your garage, attic or house is full of old junk, chances are all of it can be hauled away today. Moreover you probably won’t miss any of it, and the relatively low cost is a great deal compared to reclaiming your space. Examples of what some junk haulers take away include:
- Old appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves
- Old furniture, such as mattresses, bed frames, dressers, couches
- Debris from construction sites
- Electronics, old computers, copiers, cell phones/telephones, can be recycled for parts
Is there anything that I cannot include?
While we are able to remove nearly any type of waste from your home or property there are some select items that cannot be hauled. The following items must be separated from your junk and cannot be hauled unless you work with an industry specialist:
- Oil drums/oil tanks
- Anything radioactive
- Hazardous items (paint cans, varnishes, antifreeze, household chemicals, detergents, used motor oil, pesticides, fluorescent light bulbs, batteries, propane gas tanks and fuels.)
- Medical waste (syringes, biomedical products)
- Highly flammable items
- Animal carcasses – (presents health dangers to junk haulers)
Do you provide same day junk pickups?
Yes! Same day junk pick up is available in most areas but is subject to availability and emergency charges will apply, be sure to request service before 10 am to get on the schedule.
Do you offer junk recycling?
Yes, if there are any items in the debris pile that are in good shape we will donate items to families in need around the Cleveland area or to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity or Goodwill.